The following are presentations and workshops that I’ve given. You’ll find some have links to content: slidedecks, blog post recaps, etc.
- Gone Google: Learning to Drive All Over Again
- Reimagining Leadership: Creating the Conditions for Agency and Agility
- Reimagining Learning: Designing Experiences that Empower and Engage Inventive Learners
- Google+ Communities as Learner Contribution Ecosystem
- Learning, Unlearning, and Relearning: The Process of a Future Minded Classrooms
- Social Media and Teens: Exaggerations, Half-Truths, and Truths
- Designing a Multidimensional Learning Space
- Habits and Habitats: Rethinking Learning Spaces for the 21st Century
- Presenting Sticky Ideas: Design and Delivery Principles for Educators
- BYOD, COD, and 1:1: The Device as Catalysis
- Google Apps and Learning
- The Power of Student Blogging
- Designing and Sustaining the Blogfolio Experience
- Web 2.0 Panels
- Writing in the Digital Age
- The World of Web 2.0 and the Classroom
- Transformative Thinking: Shifts for a Different Learner, a Different World.
- Digital Citizenship
Please feel free to contact me about presenting at your next learning experience.