I continue to riff on the idea of spreading the gift of wellness via acts of kindness and play. Modeling in action and speaking about it only go so far. Immersing people into experiences are where change is likely to occur: Acts of Kindness + Great Attitude = Positive Change.
Today, we tackled breakfast and the default of many working adults: either skipping it entirely or eating something quick (and perhaps too often unhealthy). And cereal becomes one such default if kids are in the mix.
This is the menu shared with colleagues today at our Quest Cereal Celebration. People of all different ages, backgrounds, and fitness levels enjoyed this experience and shared how the food was surprisingly good! Hopefully, this gives these tremendous colleagues other options for them, their family, and their friends!
A. Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
- Chop up two Quest Nutrition Beyond Cereal cinnamon roll bar into 30 pieces each and place in a bowl
- Pour Almond Milk, Fairlife Milk, or MuscleEgg vanilla in a bowl
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon
Macros (w Muscleegg) Cal: 360 Pro: 49 Carbs: 36 (6 net) Fat: 9
B. Waffle Sticks
- Slice a Quest Beyond Cereal Maple bar in three
- Fill a ramekins with sugar free syrup
- Dip and eat
Macros: Cal: 110 Pro: 12 Carbs: 17 (3 net) Fat: 4.5
C. Protein Hot Chocolate
- Heat up water (or aforementioned milk)
- In a shaker, put one serving of Quest Nutrion chocolate protein with 16oz hot liquid.
- Shake and pour into 2-4 mugs
- Shave pieces of a Quest Nutrition S’mores protein bar into each cup
Macros (w water and without bar shavings) Cal: 110 Pro: 23 Carbs: 4 (2 net) Fat:0
D. Blueberry Muffins
- Cube a Quest Nutrition blueberry muffin bar into 6-8 pieces
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Place piece on baking sheet for 3 minute, flip, and bake for another 3-5 minutes
Macros Cal: 190 Pro: 21 Carbs: 22 (5 net) Fat: 6
E. Cookie Jar Cereal
- Chopped the Quest Beyond Cereal chocolate bar into 32 pieces and place in a bowel
- Microwave Quest chocolate chip bar for 10 sec, break into 12 pieces, roll into balls
- Bake rolled balls for 5 min at 350 degrees
- Place the baked cookies into the bowl with Beyond Cereal bar
- Pour 3/4c of liquid in the bowl and sprinkle with cocoa
- Place bowl in fridge for 3-5 minutes
- Pull bowl out and pour remaining 1/4c of liquid in bowl.
Macros (w Muscleegg) Cal: 440 Pro: 58 Carbs: 41 (8 net) Fat: 10